It’s a simple fact, many homebuyers place offers on homes without knowing how much they will be approved for. Seems silly right? Finding your home before securing financing is a waste of time and money. By the time you do secure financing, you may find out that your home was out of your price range, or already sold to another bidder.
Our point? Secure your financing first, then start your home shopping; it will save you plenty of headaches down the road.
To sum up, here are the benefits of getting pre-approved for your mortgage before going home shopping:
- You will know the price range of your home to help with your search.
- You will be able to negotiate better with financing already in place.
- You will save time and money.
- You will be able to close your deal much sooner.
- You will be a step ahead of other buyers.
Here’s where to get started with your pre approval: Mortgage Pre-Approval